Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This requires major action!!!  Cornelius, what should we do?

John

As seen on the NME-site:
<<Top 40 Dance Singles for the week ending Sunday, August 14 2000.

Last Week       This Week       Title   Artist  Label
        1       I FEEL FOR YOU  BOB SINCLAR     DEFECTED
4       2       HOW'S YOUR EVENING SO FAR       JOSH WINK & LIL LOUIS   FFRR

1       3       TIME TO BURN    STORM   DATA
6       4       BITS & PIECES   ARTEMESIA       TIDY TRAX
        5       ARE YOU READY TO PARTY  SHRINK  NULIFE