ok ok I cross-post... so sue me.

I know JFC is another alias for the Timewriter guy.   And I assume he's
chosen this new alias so that he can explore other sound
structures/textures/whatnot separate from his Timewriter productions.  But
could someone please describe JFC's sound to me?  How is it different?  Or
does it similarly fall into that tech-house genre, or is it more ambient,
experimental, or what?  Is it any good?!!!  I'm clueless and I want to know
more.  The specific albums in question are:"Chrome De Lux" (Electrolux), and
"Timewinder" (Mole Listening Pearls).  If you could direct me to any RA or
MP3 clips, I'd be much obliged.

mjb-thecddj