In a message dated 18/08/00 16:14:43 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> One would like to believe things like this are just jokes or reaction
>  to email nonsense.....
>  But in reality Hitler killed over 6 million people ... thats six million
>  and I find no humour in  this what so ever....
>  I 'm definately not a nazi
>  And I hope you dont share Hitler's fate.........

Whats the plan then, post this message once for every one of those 6 million?

Sorry, that may have been insensitive as well - anyway, I believe that
comment was posted to signify an end to the discussion, based on the law of
mailing lists the name of which I can't remember, which states something like
anytime nazi's or Hitler is brought into the discussion all worthwhile
discussion on the topic has long since ended.

I cant remember the name or the exact wording, but its something that people
often quote...

Aaron