Hi hi! i am new on the list here and i thought i would take the time to
introduce myself! Most know me as
Miss Jen Hollywood. I own Code(313)Records here in Detroit. I am interested in
sending out demos to promoters interested in my artists. I manage 3 DJs right
now and i am always lookin for more. I have
DJ Bet who spins hip hop. he's from detroit. I also have DJ Rec (Detroit) who
happens to be Eminem's former Producer/ DJ he spins Drum n Bass/Jungle and Hip
hop. I also have DJ Havoc out of New Jersey who spins hip hop and is currently
looking for a radio station gig. He sounds like a Drive at 5 DJ. that type of
job would prolly suit him VERY well. so anyhow, if anyone is interested in
helpin out, please feel free to contact me via email or you can leave me a
voicemail at
407-210-2001 xtension 6080
or
313-717-9029