greetings all electronic music lovers, artists, party kids, and ravers...

Lately, man of us have heard or even complained about the fact that music is
becoming less and less appreciated as a special art within the rave or
electronic scene.  We all can agree that music education is indeed a crucial
party of our scene, and with out it, we may one day fail as a united
community.  So we at the Enlighten Group have taken the initiative to add
more fuel to our artistic scene.  Since the creation of MP3 technology, the
rave scene has now a very important tool in which can create a highly
accessible podium in which any artist can speak their ground, we intend to
make another revolution in the rave world with that very technology...

The purpose of these mailings is to encourage you to listen and access.
Some artists you may not like, some you will love.  But the end result is
that you listened, and in the process, you thought, the seed and water to
any culture...

featured artists...

darw_n's dj sets have been said to evoke raw emotion, and indeed, change the
way many think.  His sets often break all the rules combining polar opposite
sounds and achieve technical superiority in the goal of creating a delicate,
yet grand thoughtful picture, creating more than just a dance vibe, but also
a mental reawakening and an experience.  His production efforts are no
different...

"create : demonstrate : toneshift"

www.mp3.com/darw_n  www.sphereproductions.com/topic/Darwin.html

Stephen "SleepyC" Cinch, (Strive, Primate, Caffiene, Sm:)e, Psychoactive,
AVA, Mannequin Odd, Toxic) the origional underground house master, is now
releasing tracks to the public via MP3.com. and the Enlighten Group.  Check
out all the latest floor stomping, ass shaking
 beats at: www.mp3.com/sleepyc  www.mannequinodd.com

 And if you want to float away on a cloud of electronic dub, with fat beats,
 huge bass and beautyful melodies, check out Sleepy's other project
"Slinky".
 This is probably some of his best work,
 For Slinky go to www.mp3.com/slinky www.mannequinodd.com

becoming Cleveland's best Junglist and still holding onto his house title,
it is only natural to move to productions...
www.mp3.com/djrelease  www.sphereproductions.com

to be added to the Enlighten Group's e-mailings, please fell free to send a
electronic style is considered...

thank you all, now learn...