> Also, does anyone have tracklistings for the upcoming
> Jedi Knights CD retrospective (hope it has some old
> EV/SYM stuff, don't you?) and the new Moodymann CD?

I've heard the Moodymann CD's more of a retrospective. Apparently it's got
one of the promo tracks from the Peacefrog album, for example. There are, I
hear, 4 new tracks on it (only 2 on the vinyl, goddamn it), as well.

Whilst on the Moodymann topic, does anyone know if he is playing anywhere
other than Home in London this weekend? It's Notting Hill Carnival weekend
and he played at a fantastic party (featuring him, Theo Parrish - he rocked
it, Rick Wilhite & 4 Hero) there 2 years ago; is anything similar due this
time? I'm not risking Home, because he probably won't turn up, it's too
expensive and, I just can't quite bring myself to do it...

Jonny.

P.S. Cheers for the feedback for my Detroit compilation tape. I'll email a
track listing to all those who requested it. Now I just have to get a copy
of that Dorothy Ashby LP...