This confirms for me why so many mix CDs out there are so dull.
Most are label funded and focusing on tracks, but when there's so much
that a DJ can add to the mix, why waste the opportunity?
Let's face it, these tracks are for the hugely greater part made to
be mixed with, just wish labels were prepared to take more chances and
stick their necks out with some flash cut and paste mixing action!
Bring on the Derrick May mix cd.

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler