For those of you who tried to tune in last week, we would like to apologize,
we had server configuration problems, which have been corrected. Flyfm.net
has been fully functional all week, so we do not expect any additional
problems or hold backs.
Tune in through Flyfm.net @ http://www.flyfm.net or for the meantime through
Fastband @ http://www.fastband.com

Saturday's from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Central Standard Time - Conveying the roots
of Underground House Music via Reflections, the magical journey of sound
begins in the mid 70's, stemming into the 80's and finally coming full
circle ending in the future of the Underground Vibe. Labels represented on
this segment include, Soul City, Happy Soul, F-Communications, Azuli, West
End, SalSoul, Wave Music, Nuphonic, Spiritual Life Music, Moods & Grooves,
Intangible, Alleviated, Distance, Guidance, Trackmode, Deep4Life, Phono,
Undaground Therapy, Trax, Cartel, 4th Floor, Sub-Urban, Northcott, MAW
Records, Barely Breaking Even, Quark, HedKandi, Strictly Rhythm, Glasgow
Underground, Velocity, Pro-Zak, Naked Music, Slip-N-Slide, Soma and many
more.

Saturday's from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Central Standard Time - formerly,
"Submerge, the Show", which aired on Flyfm.net in 1998. Detroit Influence is
the forefront of a new wave of sonic attacks on the masses. Labels
represented on this segment include, UR, Direct Beat, S.I.D., 430 West,
Transmat, Matrix, Synewave, Axis, Tresor, Acacia, Accelerate, Black Nation,
Basic Channel, Chain Reaction, Moods & Grooves, Metroplex, Planet E, Minus,
NSC, Mole People, Purpose Maker, Pure Sonik, Red Planet, Dow, Drama,
Hardwax, Electrofunk, Fragile, Generator, Go Girl, KMS, Happy Soul, Soul
City, Hipnotech, Seventh City, Teknotika, Tomorrow, Uptop, V-max, Upstart,
Visillusion, World Power, Kombination Research, Deja Vous, F-Communications,
Drama, Intangible, Phoenix G, +8, and Chisel.

Thank You and See ya Saturday................

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com

Home of Detroit Influence & Reflections aired on,
http://www.flyfm.net