> theres also a theo parish track im looking for but im not sure
> of the name.  i think its called "agrohead", maybee afrohead.  not sure but
> late in the track it comes in with these dope piano loops.  can anyone shed
> some light on these two records.

The Theo Parrish record is "Overyohead". It's on Sound Signature #6,
which also has "Dance of the Drunken Drums" on the flipside.

"Overyohead" is one of my very favorite Theo Parrish tracks, if not my
all-time favorite. The piano loops you mention are a lot of what make it
so dope - they have this wonderfully stilted, quantized feeling that
makes me think they were sequenced on an analog sequencer . The piano
part reminds me of the feel of one of the tracks on Kirk DiGiorgio's
"Planetary Folklore" album under the As One alias.

"Dance of the Drunken Drums" is great, too, though it's moodier and
darker. It's got this double-timed percussion that just kills me, like
if drum-n-bass programming techniques were applied to slow Detroit house.

Anyway.

glad I could help,

Bill Van Loo