Sorry for the interruption.............

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far!

News from Underground Sound DJ Bookings & Mgmt Company
BSP

Talent Additions

Welcome to our roster, New York techno and house sensation, Dylan Drazen.
Dylan's an up and coming producer with quite an impressive resume. He's
already graced the decks for clubbers and party goers all over the east coast
in the U.S. as well as in Spain, Germany, Holland and Canada. Be on the look
out for Dylan at a party or club nearest you! If you'd like more information
on Dylan or to listen to some audio samples check out our roster page at
www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roster.htm

In the Charts
Congratulations to producer/dj, Lucien Foort aka Funk Function. His latest
track *Vivid Skies* continues to climb higher and higher on the Balance
Promote Records Pool. His progressive trance hit ranks #13 this week in North
America's leading record pool for progressive DJ's and record shops. For more
information  and audio samples on the very talented producer/dj from Holland,
check out our roster page at
www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roster.htm

BALANCE PROMOTE GROUP CHART
WEEK ENDING AUGUST 18, 2000

  1.. Steve Lawler - Rise In (Nalin & Kane Remix) (UK) Bedrock
  2.. Mara - Fall From Grace (UK) Choo Choo
  3.. Humate - Choose Life (Trancesetters Remix) (G) Superstition
  4.. Charris - The Wave (UK) Plastica
  5.. Red Devil - Proximity (UK) Covert Operations
  6.. ? - Cosmic Chants/Future Life (NETH) White Label
  7.. Manhattan - Desert of the Real (UK) Turbulence
  8.. Jay Welsh - Wierd Noises (UK) Black Ice
  9.. Soul Mekanik - Diskostatic (UK) RIP
  10.. Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing (UK) Zone
  k.. EBOP - The Sun (UK) Reclaim de Underground
  12.. Louis Strange - Spectre (UK) Baroque
  13.. Lucien Foort - Vivid Skies (Original & John Johnson Remix) (NETH)
Melody Paradise
  14.. Moriarty - Pressure (UK) Dorigen
  15.. Roland Klinkenberg - Cat Food (NETH) Sesame
  16.. Mandisco -  (UK) Rotunda
  17.. Phunk D'Up - Phunkymagik/Yokeman (UK) Impulsive
  18.. Greed - Promises (S) Sog
  19.. Tranciever - RPV/Probe (UK) Dorigen
  20.. Future Acoustics - Absynth (UK) Plastic Fantastic
Club News

Stay tuned for the new date for Progress, the new monthly club taking place
in the city of Los Angeles, every last Saturday of the month, beginning in
September. Brought to you by IDM Events and Underground Sound.This will be a
21+ over club event featuring two rooms, main room banging progressive house,
tech house and trance with our resident Troy Roberts of Spundae in San
Francisco with special guests to be announced. Second room features
progressive breaks, electro and nu school breakbeats with our residents from
Futuristik, Lex from Denver and Atom from Miami with special guests including
live performances. More information to follow within the week on our complete
line-up!

--------------------
<HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>

<DIV> Sorry for the
interruption.............</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so
far!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>News from <STRONG>Underground Sound DJ Bookings &
Mgmt Company</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Talent Additions</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Welcome to our roster, New York techno and house
sensation, <STRONG>Dylan Drazen</STRONG>. Dylan's an up and coming producer
with
quite an impressive resume. He's already graced the decks for clubbers and
party
goers all over the east coast in the U.S. as well as in Spain, Germany,
Holland
and Canada. Be on the look out for Dylan at a party or club nearest you! If
you'd like more information on Dylan or to listen to some audio
samples check out our roster page at <A
HREF="http://www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roster.htm";>www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roster.htm</A
></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>In the Charts</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Congratulations to producer/dj, <STRONG>Lucien Foort
</STRONG>aka Funk Function. His latest track *<STRONG>Vivid Skies</STRONG>*
continues to climb higher and higher on the Balance Promote Records Pool. His
progressive trance hit ranks #13 this week in North America's
leading record pool for progressive DJ's and record
shops. For more information  and audio samples on the very talented
producer/dj from Holland, check out our roster page at </DIV>
<DIV><A HREF="http://www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roster.htm";>www.ugsoundmgmt.com/roste
r.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>BALANCE PROMOTE
GROUP CHART</DIV>
<DIV>WEEK ENDING AUGUST 18, 2000</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<OL>
  <LI>Steve Lawler - Rise
  In (Nalin & Kane Remix) (UK) Bedrock

  <LI>Mara - Fall From Grace (UK) Choo
  Choo
  <LI>Humate - Choose Life (Trancesetters Remix) (G)
  Superstition
  <LI>Charris - The
  Wave (UK) Plastica
  <LI>Red Devil - Proximity (UK) Covert
  Operations
  <LI>? - Cosmic
  Chants/Future Life (NETH) White Label
  <LI>Manhattan - Desert of the Real (UK)
  Turbulence
  <LI>Jay Welsh - Wierd Noises (UK) Black
  Ice
  <LI>Soul Mekanik -
  Diskostatic (UK) RIP
  <LI>Magic Alec - Beautiful Thing (UK)
  Zone </LI>
  <LI>EBOP - The Sun (UK) Reclaim de Underground

  <LI>Louis Strange - Spectre (UK)
  Baroque
  <LI><STRONG>Lucien Foort - Vivid Skies
  (Original & John Johnson Remix) (NETH) Melody Paradise
  </STRONG>
  <LI>Moriarty - Pressure (UK) Dorigen

  <LI>Roland Klinkenberg - Cat Food (NETH)
  Sesame
  <LI>Mandisco -  (UK) Rotunda

  <LI>Phunk D'Up - Phunkymagik/Yokeman (UK)
  Impulsive
  <LI>Greed - Promises (S) Sog
  <LI>Tranciever - RPV/Probe (UK) Dorigen

  <LI>Future Acoustics - Absynth (UK) Plastic Fantastic
  </LI></OL>
<DIV><STRONG>Club News</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Stay tuned for the new date for Progress, the new
monthly club taking place in the city of Los Angeles, every last Saturday of
the
month, beginning in September. Brought to you by IDM Events and Underground
Sound.This will be a 21+ over club event featuring two rooms, main room
banging
progressive house, tech house and trance with our resident Troy Roberts of
Spundae in San Francisco with special guests to be announced. Second room
features progressive breaks, electro and nu school breakbeats with our
residents
from Futuristik, Lex from Denver and Atom from Miami with special guests
including live performances. More information to follow within the week on
our
complete line-up!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>