Hi all...

I don't really post to this list, so excuse the selfish motive for making
my first appearance. ;)

I am starting a label called Contrast Music Recordings- the first release
hits shelves in the first week of November, and is by Nigel Hayes. Nigel is
also known for his work as Chaser (with Funk D'Void on Soma), Charly Brown
(w/ Abacus on Guidance), The Prophet (on Black Jesus) and Mutant Jazz &
Charly's Vault on his own label, Twilight.

I'm interested in hooking up with anyone who writes reviews of
tech-house/house 12"s for *print* magazines (web sites and such can wait a
*little* bit longer- what I'm thinking about here is early submission
deadlines). If you fit that description, please email me back at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks very much... and for anyone who is interested in realaudio fun, you
can visit http://www.contrastmusic.com/recordings/releases for the
realaudio links.

peace,
courtney