We apoligize...
K.Hand's
DJ confirmation dates will no longer be listed on the acacia/worlddj site due
to some so-called Professional DJ's (who book their own gigs), try to book
their gig on the same night in the same City, Country or Club as K.Hand
events, except in DETROIT. (We wonder why).
Feel free to contact us directly for K.Hand's upcoming events @ 313 785 7790.
We noticed it a couple years ago. But finally decided to put the word out.

Now, these pions can just wait until they find a flyer with K.Hand name on
it, or just run up there phone bill, and email time trying to see when and
where she is being booked.

Ha ha..

(For Promoters, Club Owners and Booking Agents who haven't became aware yet).
Beware of any DJ who is trying to book a gig in your City, Country or Club on
the same night as K.Hand. We figure, By the time she is confirmed at a venue,
the culprit is at work.

And sometimes before hand.
It's time they find something else to do with their LIfe.

Stay underground.

MG
"Jealousy seed Wasted energy"-K.Hand

Representing Detroit Electronic Dance music the way it is meant to B Felt!
Bookings & Info E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit the web-click below
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/worlddj";>http://hometown.aol.com/worlddj</A>