In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Simon Walley
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> messed around with filters and compression to make
the sounds now known as:
>News from the UK:
>
>* Jo Whiley (Radio One DJ) played the original _Knights of the Jaguar_ on
>her daytime show.
>
>* Pete Tong played the Derrick May remix of Jaguar on his show and charted
>it number one on his chart. The remix is amazing but it was just as
>impressive to know you were hearing new Derrick May material :)
>
>I have no information on what label this is coming out on or when. Tong's
>section on the BBC Radio One site lists it as 430 West/UR but IIRC, the 430
>West CD release didn't have the May mix?
AFAIK, Jaguar is getting a domestic release in the UK sometimes soon,
and all the info i've seen on the matter seems to point towards a 430
West release. It also looks to be a domestic release of the "Revenge Of
The Jaguar" that came out earlier this year, with having the Mills, 430
West & Mad mike remixes. There's no hint on Derrick's mix, but perhaps
it might be a "Bonus" type mix situation.
>Looks like _Jaguar_ could be UK chart bound.
Let's bloody hope so eh?
>|| [CiM]
>|| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>|| [EMAIL PROTECTED]