Giorgio Moroder did all the orginal score for 'Flashdance'.

From: "J. S. Landau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] hollywood & music...
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:03:01 -0400

does anyone know what movie soundtrack did so good that it's spawned this
"cookie

Saturday Night Fever.  Something about a soundtrack being one of the
biggest [I think it might have been the best selling album that year, but
I'm not sure enough to say so] album of it's year of release.

As to the validity of the so-called independent film industry's music...
Pi.  Amazing scoring.  Not 313, but nonetheless amazing.  Besides which, I
have a softspot for anoyone affiliated with the Poppies.

Josh Landau
phase 10
WCBN-FM, Ann Arbor

We are post-modern vampire killers, driving analog stakes through binary
hearts.
                                        - Anti-Pop Consortium