In a message dated 08/09/00 01:28:22 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I'm looking for a song of Larry Heard!
>  That song is five or more years old, and there is the speech of M.L.King in
>  Atlanta.

If its the "I have a dream" speech, then I have been told by a friend of mine
that this is a bootleg remix of Can You Feel It, the artist name is Jolly
Roger (if I remember correctly) and it was released sometime like 88 or 89.
This info is from one half of Jolly Roger (I think Eddie Richards being the
other half) so it should be correct, but if anyone can confirm that would be
good.

Aaron