MK did an excellent track, "First Bass"  on Express, is it under the name
Seperate Minds? The whole EP is different folk (Terrence Parker?) There's a
Santonio release, too, I think. Can't remember too much just now, it's all
at home. There's an Art Forrest track on the old Reflective compilation
which name I can't remember either, it might be one of the one's you
mention, though. He also cowrote "Big Fun". I'm not being too useful here,
so I'll shut it...

Jonny.