Jonny McIntosh wrote:

MK did an excellent track, "First Bass"  on Express, is it under the name
Seperate Minds? The whole EP is different folk (Terrence Parker?) There's a
Santonio release, too, I think. Can't remember too much just now, it's all
at home. There's an Art Forrest track on the old Reflective compilation
which name I can't remember either, it might be one of the one's you
mention, though. He also cowrote "Big Fun". I'm not being too useful here,
so I'll shut it...

The Santonio record you refer 2 is called 'Images/Funky'(Express012).I think the record came out in '91.

Justice