On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Tom Churchill wrote:

> Neworldaquarium EP (Delsin)

> Joshua - Watch The Bass (Tweekin)

agreed! the above releases are some of my favorites right now...best
joshua record I have heard in a while since like the New CPU Experience on
Nordic Trax. There is a new Joshua about to be released on Seasons that is
phenomenal! Very much like his old balance/Prescription
Circulation stuff (Not the UK Circulation dudes, whom I am not all
that impressed by)...deep and very innovative for a guy who I think is
among the greatest house producers ever! up there with larry heard in my
tops.

and it's great to hear more new Ross 154...any of those old eevo releases
gonna be repressed?

other ones I have been diggin':

new Jermiah on Grow
Lo Soul's new album Belong on Playhouse
Theo Parrish double on Sound Signature
DEC - Black Buildings double 10" (it's a shame the album is gonna be just
liscenced stuff from the FEROX album)

not new - J Walk "Buggin' Becky" on Pleasure with a dope Danny Wang remix
hunt it down!

minto