Having spent the week at work stressed and mentally ill, the only thing I had to survive on was some oldskool WBLS mixes I had on my hard drive, so today Reflections is Reflecting on the past of Underground House Music......I got one hour to go so if you are not listening tune in...............

http://www.flyfm.net or http://www.fastband.com

On the air as we speak, Mr. Fingers - Amnesia - '88 Indigo Records and up next Mr. Fingers - Can you Feel It (Vocal Mix) - '86 Trax Records.

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com