hello all!

time for an update about our free download sites:

Deep Space Network:

http://www.mp3.com/dsn
- complete 'Traffic' (DSN live at loveparade, km20)
rerelease
- look for complete 'Earth to Infinity' on napster

Conjoint (Berger / Hodge / Moufang / Ruit):

http://www.mp3.com/conjoint
- complete 'Berger / Hodge / Moufang / Ruit' (first
conjoint on km20) rerelease

Move D:

http://www.mp3.com/moved
- complete 'Kunststoff' rerelease
- complete 'Solitaire' (fax rec.) rerelease
- Station Rose 'Webcast day 92' remix

http://www.besonic.com/moved
- more unreleased tracks

various news on http://www.besonic.com/source_records
- new Alex Cortex 'Laconic' cd/lp - samples available
shortly!

new (old) tracks on our website:
http://www.source-records.com/audio - lost Reagenz
track with Jonah Sharp of Spacetime Continuum, etc.

still recommended:
http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/1/source_records_favorites.html
- our selection of favourite tracks on mp3.com

cheers and thanks for listening,
   david

http://www.source-records.com