Jim Grindle wrote:

>        FINALLY checked out W Van Loo's set on groovetech.  I missed the 1st
> day of the DEMF ;-(    this is excellent stuff!! All list members into chain
> reaction stuff NEED to see and hear! Any 12" releases??? How about Theorem
> vs. LOO?

Jim -

Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm afraid I don't have anything
released yet, but I *am* working on it (slowly but surely). Theorem vs.
Bill Van Loo has been in progress for a long time, and will hopefully
come out as THX6, but the THX series has been progressing relatively
slowly thus far, so who knows if and when it'll see daylight.

Again, thanks - this helps give me the confidence to get back in the
studio and get this stuff recorded & shopped around.

Cheers,

Bill