        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent:   dinsdag 12 september 2000 21:14
        To:     313@hyperreal.org
        Subject:        [313] Napster question

        I have been finding very good 70-80 minute mixes from assorted
parties
        throughout the US and europe on napster. One name keeps popping up
on the
        files I download from napster. I keep seeing the name Fuse. I have
all kinds
        of mixes from Dj Rush, Ben Sims, Marco Corolla, Adam Beyer, and the
list goes
        on and on of top rated techno dj's and they all have been recorded
at Fuse.
        For the life of me I do not know if fuse is a club, a weekly, or a
major
        party. I dont believe its a US club, i think its a beligium or
german club.
        If anyone knows what Fuse is i would appreciated it.

        Peace

        Z~~~~