Without a doubt, I feel the most innovation of the
techno/experimental genre
comes out of German labels. Considering Force Inc./Mille Plateaux over
just the past year: Sutekh: Periods Make Sense, Twerk: Humantics, Stewart
Walker: Stabiles. Three very innnovative pieces of work, to me that is.
Then, of course, Chain Reaction: Vladislav Delay, Fluxion.
Not to mention Scape, Raster-Noton and the whole
Klang/Playhouse/Kompakt/... ring.
I've been very bored with what's been coming out of Kanzleramt, however.
With the exception of Timeblind's Dead Tech.
Tresor has a few gems every once in awhile, but I feel for the most
part put out, not
particularly bad techno, but just typical and not very interesting because
we've all heard it before. Just my thoughts. L8r.