Hey all.  I know many of you are not huge fans of ghetto tech.  I know
many of you probably aren't huge fans of me in particular.  I still need to
ask a favor.  One of our records, DJ Zap's "Club Talk" (co produced by
myself, and released on my label GTI) is going to be on the Battle of the
Beats show tonight on 105.9 WDTJ.  This is the first time that an electronic
dance music track has been on this show (usually its commercial rap), and a
win tonight would make an impact on the industry here and elsewhere.  If you
want to and can, the show airs at 8 pm, and the studio number is 313-298-1059
- your vote is needed and appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Disco D