[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Even Oliver's official bio is minimalistic, just a paragraph, it happens
>  often with techno artists. Check out Tom Magic Feet's great article in
>  Jockey Slut - I think it is the UR ed or the one before. If you're
desperate
>  I did one earlier this year I don't mind e-mailing out. E-mail me privately
>  if you would like it.

This months DJ magazine has a UK Techno special, which features some
information as well as an interview with Oliver Ho, as well as Dave Clarke,
Regis, Surgeon, Steve Bicknell, and some others, although I can't really
remember who exactly.  The article is surprisingly decent considering its in
DJ, the guy who wrote it almost apologizes for having it published in a major
magazine, which I found amusing.  One of the questions that was asked to all
the people who were interviewed was something like "what is your relationship
to Detroit" and the answers are interesting.

Aaron