Greetings Cats!

I want to apologize to Greg of Biokidd Productions, and all of my friends and
fans who were disappointed that I did not appear at the TIME TO SHINE Party
last night in Detroit.

I want to make it clear that my not showing up for last night's event was my
fault entirely! PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BIOKIDD PRODUCTIONS RESPONSIBLE.
I alone take full responsibility for what happened.

It's always been a pleasure for me to perform at Biokidd events. Greg and his
crew have always been very professional and accommodating towards me. We are
discussing a POSSIBLE "make up" performance in November. IF THIS DATE IN
NOVEMBER GETS CONFIRMED, I WILL MAKE A SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION MIX CD, AND
GIVE AWAY 100 COPIES THAT NIGHT.

It is not my normal practice to MISS confirmed DJ dates. Again, I am very
sorry for disappointing so many of you who were there to see & hear me spin.

peace & respect,

Terrence (TP) Parker