I believe Tosh was just being amusing.

From: "Parvez Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] richie hawtin........
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:03:47 GMT

sorry to ask this but could someone tell me
who it was again that richie hawtin battled
and threw his record across the room.
thanks...

I'm pretty sure it was Derrick May, then Derrick took his 909 and broke
it across his knee but Rich didn't care because it wasn't his (knee or
909), at least that's how I remember the article.

Tosh

What???
Have you been Reading the National Techno Enquiror again?
I also heard that Kevin Saunderson pushed Juan Atkins 1200 off the table,
but he didnt care cause it belonged to Carl Craig...
or at least thats what i heard.

Vez