yeah, been digging around the Clone site recently and in addition to
having some killer electro on their label (and affiliate labels), they
also have some amazing stuff in their record shop.

unfortunately they seem rather backed up at the moment because they
haven't responded yet to the order I sent them last Friday.

biting my nails...