Make sure you check out the releases from these two new labels. Run by 313s own Otto Koppius (who by now has probably met everyone on this list - twice :), the first two releases on this label are great debuts.

from the Clone mailinglist:
----
> Technotourist 001 (TT001)
> The Technotourists  - Follow the beat

The Technotourist 12" is on more of a pure, classical Detroit tip - lots of square-wave bass and some smooth chords. Also features my favourite TV99AD track - great to hear this finally on vinyl. If you like the more listenable (rather than DJ friendly) sound (ie. old B12 etc.), this is a fantastic, classic sounding 12".

> Groundzero 001 (GZ 001)
> The Moderator - In transit

The Clone mailout compares it to Rob Hood but this had more of a Red Planet vibe going on for me on one or two tracks. More pumping than the Technotourist release - still with a smooth edge yet enough rhythms to place it nicely in a DJ set. Has that kind of timeless mid-90s techno sound I like.

Definitely check these two out when they are released (Otto? Hans? Got a release date yet?)