wow. Im sure you've been flamed out of the water by some of the ppl on here, so ill try and come at this from a more, explanatory place.but in the end, your opinion is your own-and you are entitled. First, Innerzone just isn't Carl Craig "playing Prince" and running around playing all the intstruments.Its a collective of very talented musicians (ie.Francisco Mora Catlett-drums etc.-whose World Trade Center should of recieved a lot more attention IMHO). If you have had the opportunity to see them live, I think you'd understand this & them more.In addition an understand to how a traditional jazz ensemble works. Secondly, it isn't just the _music_ of Innerzone, but what they did _for music_. IMHO, what Programmed did-and what Carl has done with all his projects, I believe-is bring back awareness to the important element of jazz music & the influence its had. Its like Innerzone Orchestra served as a reminder. It brought alot of techno heads, who really hadn't been exposed to much jazz, attention to jazz-especially the less traditional sort. Its like people could listen to Innerzone, and because Carl was a part of it, start linking in their minds the history trail and how much each correlate. (Ive said before on here that the social history of jazz much paralells to the social "history" of techno) So on that note, i digress and say that I do not love every single song on Programmed, but I am a big fan of Planet E as a whole,Innerzone, the label's idealogoy and Carl's music-solo and otherwise. I think without that presence there would be a gap not yet filled.

But even if you don't like Innerzone's music, at least appreciate what they have done _for_ the music....I hope I've made myself understood when i say that....

anybody got an IV for caffeine?
diana