We all know you're a good guy who can see the wider picture, Mr Askew! I was
talking generally. I 100 % agree the mainstream media is weird with many
underground styles - techno and house included. I used to think it was just
urban music that was marginalised but I find that quality music - house and
techno - gets as bad a go, trance and big beat gets the push. Even some of
those reviewing Madonna's new record don't have a clue about what it is she
is doing and it is her most adventurous work in some time.

Talking of the mainstream media and 313, anyone seen the DJ Rolando
interview in NME? It's just out. I think there was another in Seven too.
Seven is Mixmag's more clued in little sister/brother 'zine.