Gwendal Cobert wrote:

> Sorry, my question was "is the Madonna LP really good ?" I should be more
> careful when asking things...
> Gwendal

i heard some tracks from the album in finnish radio mafia, and they
weren't anything special. of course, i won't say that the album is bad
'cause i haven't heard all the songs, but, the hit single "music" or
what was it called, was only track that i found interesting. although
the "music" chant sounds like dj pierre's "music set you free" from
around 1994 on tribal america.

btw, dj pierre used the same kinda chant in one x-press 2 remix around
1993. first time i heard madonna track i thought that it was a sample
from dj pierre.. :)

/> sakke
--
work            > http://www.teraflops.com/