Hello everyone!

I've seriously been trying to join this list for about 4 years but something
always seemed to screw up with my mail server; problem finally solved!

Anyway, my name is Todd Gys.  I've been dj'ing deep detroit/berlin minimal
techno for about 6 years now.  I'm a big fan of the chain reaction, main
street, maurizio, and basic channel sound, but am also into the more minimal
stuff like the Studio 1 releases, profan, etc.  I'm sure I'll meet some
great people here into the same music.

I recently moved to Boston, MA from Columbus, OH.  Quite different out here;
haven't been able to find many people into the same sound I am.  If you're
from the Boston area, I'd love to get in touch and talk music!

Within the last 3 years, I've started to make some of my own tracks.  These
days I finally have a fully functional studio up and running and I've been
doing my best to churn out tracks.  I'm involved in a few ambient projects
right now, but have a few crunchy minimal tunes on cue to be released.

Anyway, thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself.  Anyone out there I
know already?

Todd Gys
set.go.studio