I'm trying to find a website that I used to have a bookmark for, but I've
lost it for some reason.  Its the one that has hundreds of DJ mixes of mostly
old House stuff, mostly Chicago, but the one in particular that I am after is
a Jeff Mills mix, about half an hour long, taken from a radio station in
Detroit in 89 or so.  The mixing is absolutely mental, almost unbelievable,
and the tunes are quite varied, hip hop, house, all sorts.

I am pretty sure I got the link from this list in the first place, so if
anyone knows what I'm on about, please get back to me.

Cheers,

Aaron