Hmmm. I like it as I liked Sandwiches, reminds me of that.

Don't tempt me to get into an ideological debate on why I think Madonna is a
musical innovator. I think you're too harsh on Madonna myself and take away
from her own input (she is a female and what do they know about production,
tsk, tsk?), but it's all good. It would been much easier for her to have got
in Diane Warren and cut some nice MOR slush on half of the LP and then gone
all 'urban' on the other with Rodney Jerkins and She'kspere producing it,
dontcha think? Every rapper would be jumpin to lace up her tracks - Lil'
Kim, Eve, Method Man, anyone.

Hex Hector, yes that is sad but he is house music to corporate USA - ever
the more so since he did his thing to Deb Cox's hits. Luckily they have
discovered the amazing Mr Ron Trent for mixes by Amel Larrieux (ace!) and
Anastacia (better than the original which I didn't like anyway).