Just say Laurent Garnier play in Barcellona on Sunday the 24th of September.
The venue was the EstaciĆ² de Francia train station, duly transformed for the
occasion; the punter turnout was VERY large, considering the actual
dancefloor was the in the tracks area of the station.
Laurent started his set at around 2 am and ended at 4.30. He played a
selection of his own tracks, such as Sound of the Big Babou and The Man with
the Red Face,  but that didn't seem like a bad thing for me. :-)
I danced and danced to my heart's content, although I thought LG was gonna
play longer, I had been told tales of historic 6 hour sets.
A beautiful evening none the less

fab