I have nothing against what Christian does at all - but would non DJs buy
his stuff or remember the tracks, they're made for the purpose of being DJ
tools. You DJ, so you're in the know. But you ain't gonna get some kid go
into a store and go, what's that track that sounds like this.... or has this
.... I don't mind that Swedish stuff, it has its place. I just think it's
run its course - though not in Melbourne clubs!. A lot of DJs who actually
play that Swedish stuff say, 'it's time to move on and introduce new
elements.' I think this is why suddenly everyone is now calling themselves
'tech-house' as the house thing allows people to introduce new sounds.