ozymandias wrote:
On another note, I've recently been having a torrid little affair with
my old _Deep Detroit_ compilations. They're so good to me! It's a
shame Pow Wow never released more than the two of them, as they're
chock full of the good stuff -- Infiniti, Shake, Eddie "Flashin'"
Fowlkes -- you know the score. They were how I discovered Optica
Nerve, who are still my favorite db / 430 West artists (so it's an
alias for Aux 88)

I thought Optic Nerve was an alias for Keith Tucker (one of the two original members of Aux 88). Anyways, Optic Nerve 'Trilogy Wave 1' (DB4W-005) would have to be a lost Detroit techno classic (circa 1995)... all three tracks are killer Red Planet style techno. The other Trilogy Wave parts are cool too, but not quite as strong as Wave 1.

cheers
~Askew