It was a great night. After some of the Flow DJ's laying down everything from r&b to Model 500, Domingo Yu from Urban Slang played some dope electro/bass then moved into almost dancehall and reggae areas. Tight scratches too.

Mark Flash was pure house all the way. Pretty pumping stuff none of which I recognised but all of which was good.

It was great to see some different guys over from Detroit - we just don't get enough over here in the UK.

If you get a chance to see them play in Bristol this Saturday, take it. Details at:

www.the-flow.co.uk