> SRM & Trent Abbe

I'm not sure who "SRM" is, but I would urge anybody who's going to this
to check out Trent Abbe from 3-4PM on Saturday. I probably won't be able
to make it myself, but I'd actually consider it to hear Trent. He's a
great DJ, and a nice guy to boot.

His style is somewhere between Mills & Claude Young - he likes to do
doubles, scratch, and mess with his records, but he's also got broad
taste, ranging from house to techno to electro. I pull out the tape I've
got of him on WDBM's The Mechanical Pulse every now and then, and it
bangs, but not like dex/fx/909 style banging - it's got funk, a good
flow, and a true progression.

Bill / dj marathon
--
http://www.chromedecay.org