-----Original Message-----
From: Stewart Moroney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2000 12:41 PM
Subject: [313] Real Audio

>Does anyone know of any other sites similar to the Deep House music pages
>(http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/~rose/house/) that actually let you DOWNLOAD &
>SAVE their Real Audio sets.
>
>Stewart

I don't see it very often. It's a preference you can chose when encoding the
files. I assume the thought for most people is that they want multiple
visits to their sites, so they don't want you to download it. I've tinkered
with my cache to try and recreate files but that doesn't seem to work
really. I just thought it was worth a try. I think most people also figure
if you're gonna download it, you might as well get the better quality that
mp3 offers.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102