Hey all,

I am finally home and starting to chill out, but, call me a sheep or something, but I am still in awe of seeing Derrick May tonight at the Electronic Music and Image Festival in Lansing. My year has probably been made, because I was able to see Derrick spin in such a small venue (the sound was good, and he was only MAYBE 6 feet from me). The weather was great, and he played a great set in my opinion. He started with some old school, into some jazzy detroit house, back to old school, and then some seriously beautiful tracks at the end. Every time that I can see the man play Strings of Life, I know that I will be having a smile on my face for a long time. I suppose that I am biased in rating this event, since Derrick is my all time fave-DJ, but I certainly hope that somebody else on this list saw his set, and thought that it made for a great night too.

 Tired as hell,

             Stephen Hart