Greetings Earthling...

THE PARALLAX CORPORATION PRESENTS:

-COCADISCO II-

The South-West of Holland, just another day in the year 3000.

“Cocadisco, the new and improved formula. Our message is clear: Mass
manipulation due to highly addictive sound waves forcing human beings into
habits and lifestyles, all controlled of course by the Parallax Corporation.
Cocadisco 1 proved we were not kidding.
In November 1998 the naïve Interr-Ference and Intergalactic Gary, both working
musicians and entertainers for the Murdercapital organisation were made an
offer they couldn’t refuse; Either to go down with the Murdercapital promotion
team, or join The Parallax Corporation in their efforts to control life on this
planet and keep operating in the frontlines. The choice was easy, the results
more than satisfactory.
Now time has come to present to you: COCADISCO II.
 With vocals from Nancy Fortune and Mr. M. Large, a genuine Italo remix from
Milano by Fred Ventura, added Nicotine from Texas, grind Coca leaves from
Cochabamba and Coffee flavour from Paramaribo;
 Only the best ingredients are used in this product.”

Cat# Viewlexx V12/11 --5 track EP—

A1: Crocodiles in the sky (Vox)
A2: Crocodiles in the sky (Fred Ventura rx)
A3: Crocodiles in the sky (Instr)
B1: Robosexuality
B2: Theme from Cocadisco

Written, Composed and  arranged by I-f & IG.  Produced and mixed by I-f

Limited edition black labels only, official release 2001.

Distribution/mailorder: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.hotmix.nl/mixnet presents:

New mixes, mix- and radiolinks added.
The fun has just begun...

VV