Yeah, thanks for the input...

The only reason I ask is that, you know, richie can get weird with his
approaches.  I have most of the user records (still trying to find 001a),
but I was always a little confused because lack of info...

But there still remains this weird question about what's up with the DE9
artist naming...

When you put DE9 into that new microsoft media player, all the artists names
come up on each track and title.  Well,  to make a long story short, here's
how it comes up-
ratio : early blow
richie hawtin : dumped
richard harvey : (02)
richard harvey : (04)
richard harvey : (01)
richard harvey : (01)
richard harvey : 001a
richie hawtin : b2
richie hawtin : road to rio
richie hawtin : b1
richie hawtin : A2
richie hawtin : A1
richard harvey : 002a - b1
jeff mills
jeff mills
jeff mills
jeff mills
richie
richie
nietzer ebb
ect...

uhhhh, clearly this is a conscious effort to label the artist and tracks
this way...

any input?

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."