> records. i could swear i saw him finishing a mix and throwing the records
in
> the barrel more than once. did anybody else see this? i found this quite
> amusing, and i want that barrel:)

The closest I've seen to this is when I saw DJ Krush a couple of years back.
On the stage that he was playing on, he had a pretty darn large pile, no
heap, of records, out of their covers, just thrown there in a big heap. He
would rummage through them to find what he wanted, and when he was finished
playing them, he would just throw them back onto to the floor.

Aaargh! It was painful to watch.

out.
dave.