For those interesed in hearing Shawn's new record. Go to www.wrct.org between
7pm and 9pm (EST), on thursday night. The radio show is called the space groove
with DJ Plastique.  I'll be down for the show, so I'll drop every single cut
off of the record. My personal favorite on this release is Pixie's groove.

Or if you are in the pittsburgh area. You can come to Groove on Friday night.
Where it will be Shawn Rudiman Vs. Jwan,  we will be performing a live pa/dj
set. This is going to sound bad but I have no idea who else is playing that
night with us. But if yo can't stand Shawn or myself;) Kenny Glasgow is in town
on friday night as well. Friday will be a good night for techno here in
Pittsburgh.

For those people that I promised I love Techno (bumperstickers/flyers)
(merrick, dj oracle,andrew, etc). I'm sending them out as quickly as possible.
Keep and eye out for them at bent crayon, record time, and sonic groove. Grab
them quick because we didn't print to many, and they have been going like
hotcakes around here. People have actually had them stolen off their cars!

peace,

Jwan Allen
Technoir Records
www.technoiraudio.com (coming soon)

What are you into?
Win gear, movies, gadgets, and games from IGN.com
Check 'em out -> http://www.igncontests.com
Absolutely NO purchase required.