From: "JavierDrada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Ubiquity
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:12:19 -0500

http://www.ubiquityrecords.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "FRED MCMURRY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 8:59 PM
Subject: [313] Ubiquity

: Does anybody know about Ubiquity
:
: Re:
: Who : Languis, dj Hoseh (dublab), dj Nobody (Ubiquity)
:
: I know that Roy Ayers had/has a label called Ubiquity but it's a jazz
: label...I'm sure these are not the same labels.
:
: Fred
:
: Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
: http://profiles.msn.com.
:
:
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: