>  a lot of female djs are being recognized and coming into
>  their own now,
>  though, and i think this is good. i don't like to
>  overanalyze stuff.

I totaly agree with the overanalyze part. It is just music, trying to
explain everything changes music (an art-form) into science, talking to soul
out of the whole music concept. Just play/,ake/listen music and do not try
yo think to much about it, just have fun. If you overanalyze a topic like
this you end up in men offending women and vica versa.
Maybe i'm just being an ignorant little guy but for me it is so weird to
read terms like 'From my experiences and studies' about topics like this. I
just listen to music and i do like it or i don't.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]