I believe there may be a third Dimitri out there as
well, but it could be one of the aformentioned two
going as "Dimitri". I have seen Super DJ Dimitri spin
twice, and I can't recommend it. The mixing is fine
but the track selection left something to be desired.
When I saw him in Seattle last he was spinning a lot
of west coast breaks. Blech! Other than that, I love
the music of Dee-Lite. You should have seen the crowd
go nuts when Boo Williams dropped "Groove Is In the
Heart" in Iowa City. I also love Dimitri from Paris'
music, but I've never heard him mix. The one person I
know who has was not impressed, but she has strange
taste.

Anyway, I belive there to be a third Dimitri, who goes
by just "Dimitri". He made an amazing album with Eric
Nouhan (sp?) four or five years ago. Some of you may
remember one of the songs from that was "Folkloric
Acid" as featured on the Carl Craig DJ Kicks Mix CD
[313 tie-in achieved!] on !K7. But there are also a
few latin house tracks on the album that absolutely
blow me away. The production styles are not too-far
removed from what either Deee-Lite or Dimitri from
Paris produce, but I still suspect it's another
Dimitri - I don't know why. It could possibly be
Dimtri from Paris before he became Dimitri from
Paris??? To stray even further from Deee-Lite, I
bought an Eric Nouhan 12" on Outlands (not sure if
that's the right name - the label with the cool
original art by Dara?) suspecting he might be the
brains behind the outfit and was pretty disapointed.
The best track was an electro/trancey thing that left
me suspecting Dimitri was the brains behind the
outfit.

Tristan, relagating himself to being a part of the
problem