On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, peter mueller wrote:

> electric indigo from vienna.

One of my favourite female producers is Dj (?) Sil, a.k.a. Susanne
Brokesch. Check out her Cheap Records (Cheap 012) Sil - White Cloud EP,
that is if you can find it (I believe it's out of print).

Very nice and IMO unique experimental music. She has also appeared on
Disko B's Rancho Relaxo Allstars - Volume 1 (DB41CD). There are probably
more of her works out there, these two are just the ones I'm aware of.

Does anyone know if she has a website of her own (or a fansite)?

Also, doesn't the Cologne posse have a member called Bianca
Somethingsomething? It might be another pseudonym, but she's credited to
play in the Koeln Kompakt -set in www.boombox.net
(section: In the mix -> Electronic
http://www.boombox.net/mix/?searchterm=catELECTRONIC)
All good stuff in that mix, IMO. :)

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR